Testing and Fault Finding Refresher
This a non-accredited industry course.
This course will cover items such as
- Testing mains when there is a broken neutral or reverse polarity Functional testing
- Customer instructions
- Earth and bonding points check
- MEN checked at switchboard
- Fault loop impedance test
- Discussion of relevant legislation
* All practice testing is conducted in a realistic simulated environment Pre-Requisites:
All applicants must hold a current Full Electrical License
Course Location: 9 Railway Terrace, Rocklea
Course Duration: Approximately 6 hour course (7:30am start)
For course dates please call our Office and ask for Nicole on (07) 3274 6288 to organise a booking.
Sign up now:
Training Enrolment Form (NON FUNDED) Course Fee:
Employees – $150 per person
*Students will complete with a Legislation Testing and Fault Finding card.