As a graduate of Electrogroup Apprentices and Training you automatically become a lifetime member of the alumni. The Electrogroup Alumni allows you to be connected by keeping your details up-to-date and to be involved with activities throughout your life.
There is an annual program of alumni events and a benefits program which enables you to discounts on purchases such as training with Electrogroup Training.
Build lifelong relationships and develop industry contacts through our Alumni. Alumni can be involved as:
- Mentors – Share your industry experience and mentor a current Apprentice with Electrogroup
- Guest speakers – Speak at Alumni events or take part in education sessions for career start students
- Network leaders – Become a network champion in your region to connect people in your geographic location
- Sponsors – Sponsor an Electrogroup Event
- Employment providers and hosts – Carry on the Electrogroup tradition and pass on your trade
Electrogroup are committed to providing Alumni with professional development and continuing educational post-trade opportunities. As such all completed Electrogroup Apprentices are entitled to a 10% discount on all Electrogroup Training post-trade courses.
As an alumnus, you have access to a range of free communications to keep you up-to-date with the latest news and activities you can be involved with.
The bi-annual e-newsletter is your ticket to staying informed on new benefits and initiatives, networking opportunities, events, alumni stories and other news. Alumni eNews is distributed via e-mail. To keep your details simply email an update to email@example.com
Connect now with social media and stay in touch with classmates. Share industry news and opportunities as well as stay connected to with those who may have been part of your Apprenticeship journey. To join the Electrogroup Linkedin go to https://www.linkedin.com/groups/7020326 and click Ask to join.
Electrogroup are proud to support and recognise our alumni through their career progression. The annual Alumni Awards which are part of the Electrogroup Annual Gala Dinner recognises these achievements.
- Outstanding Alumnus Award
Recognises the graduate who has made outstanding career advancement since graduation
- Industry Contribution Award
Recognises the graduate who has made an exceptional contribution to the electrical industry
Did you know that the Electrogroup Alumni team can help you get in touch with classmates, and assist with planning class reunions?
Class reunions rely on alumni volunteer organisers. If you are interested in organising a reunion for your graduating class the Alumni team can help you get started.
How we can assist
If you would like to volunteer to be your class reunion organiser or would like more information it’s as easy as sending us an email to let us know you’re interested!
- Email letters on behalf of class organisers
- Provide advice on venues and logistics
- Assist you to arrange tours on campus